Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Layered


I returned to work last week post surgery, but found it difficult to get back into old routines (i.e. taking/uploading pictures for blog). As the ability to use my right arm increases, my getting ready time in the morning improves.

I saw this skirt in my hanging in my closet this morning and realized that I haven't worn it since early last summer. I decided to pair it with a new sweater that I bought on clearance after Christmas. The proportions of the outfit seemed off, but improved with the addition of this denim jacket.

The outfit:
Denim jacket - New York & Company
V-neck sweater and T-shirt - Ann Taylor Loft
Skirt - The Limited
Studded heels - Shoedazzle (January 2010) Note: The hubby now refers to these as my "bondage heels"
Necklace - Sin City Antiques

No comments:

Post a Comment