Monday, February 8, 2010

Studded

This outfit doesn't work for me, but it was getting too late for me to change. I can't pinpoint specifically what doesn't work (skirt makes me look hippy, patterned, shirt, no tights), I just know I won't be repeating this look again. This just goes to show all of those who follow "fashion" blogs, we don't always get it right. Sometimes concepts in our heads don't translate well in reality. Weren't not all perfect, right?

I do like my new jacket and the boots. I went shopping with my mother-in-law over the weekend to help her build a work wardrobe (she has a new job, yah!) and found this faux-leather jacket for a steal - $23.00. Prepare yourselves now, you will be seeing this alot!

The outfit:
Jacket - Macy's
Zebra print shirt - New York & Company
Skirt - Target
Boots - Shoedazzle (February 2010)
Necklace - Lia Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment