Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Pajamas to work

We have all had days when we wish we could wear our PJs to the office, today was one of those days for me. I can't imagine my co-workers reaction if I showed up to work in sweats or PJs. The fact that I wore flats today put several of them in a tizzy. One stopped by my office to tell me that I should warn people when I wear flats since she didn't know who I was. Apparently, people recognize me by the additional 3" inches on my feet. Because 5-11", red-head females are common in my division (not so much).

Today's outfit is about as close as I could get to PJs and still adhere to the "business casual" dress code. Other than the constant comments/questions about my shoe choice, I was extremely comfortable.

The outfit:
Boyfriend blazer - The Limited (v. old, but so happy I held on to it!)
Ruffled tank - The Limited
Trousers and necklace - Ann Taylor Loft
Bracelet - New York & Company
Sequined flats - DSW

No comments:

Post a Comment