Monday, April 26, 2010

A case of the Mondays...


Why do Sundays seem to pass so quickly? I am not in any hurry for Monday morning to arrive. To try an beat the Monday blues, I decided to wear this colorful top. It has been in my closet for 2 years, but never worn. The shirt is sheer and I was hesitant to wear it to work. I think I would have preferred it with a skirt, but I had to be in clinic today (had to cover the legs). I received lots of compliments on the shirt, so I will be wearing it again.
I have been wearing my hair off my face lately. I am seriously overdue for a cut (and color) and the weight is too much for the front. Thankfully, it will be sheared on Friday.
Today's look:
Top - Ann Taylor Loft
Cami - New York & Company
Trousers - The Limited
Heels - Carlos Santana
Necklace - gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment