Monday, October 5, 2009

Several little details

We had a busy weekend, but thankfully I had time to pull out my fall/winter clothes and pack the warm weather clothes away until next year. During the warm weather months, I wore this skirt with a coral color jacket. Since the fabric of the skirt is tweed, it can be worn into the cooler fall months. Today I decided to pair it with orange.
I bought this flower pin recently and when I was putting my outfit together last night, I decided to try pinning it to the hem of my skirt. However, after taking the picture, I moved it more to the side and away from the center of the skirt.

The details:
Sweater - The Limited
Ruffled tank - Ann Taylor Loft
Skirt - Merona (thrifted)
Leopard heels - Target
Necklace - Lia Sophia
Flower pin - New York & Company

1 comment:

  1. I have a bunch of flower pins and I LOVE your idea of puting them on your skirt, now I will be copycatting!!!

    ReplyDelete