Monday, December 14, 2009

How to be the best...

Last night, Rob and I attended a Christmas party for my office. Per tradition, we played the "White Elephant" or "Yankee Swap" game. For those of you who have never played, each guest brings a wrapped gift and places it under the tree. Each player then chooses a number out of a hat to determine the order. The player with #1 starts and selects a gift from under the tree. The next player can either choose a new gift from under the tree or steal the gift from player #1. This goes on and on, until each player ends with a gift.

Rob came away with the book "The Girl's Book How to be the Best at Everything". I am pretty certain it wasn't intended for his demographic. I faired much better in the exchange. Anway, the book tells you how to "pose" for pictures. I bring you the "best" pose.

The outfit:
Cardigan - H&M
Striped button down and navy tank - New York & Company
Skirt - Ann Taylor Loft
Necklace - Target
Tights - HUE
Heels - Oh Deer!
Since it has been appearing in every picture, I decided to post a picture of our tree. Each year, my family treks to a Christmas tree farm the Saturday after Thanksgiving to select and cut down a tree. I love having a different tree to decorate every year. You can't tell from the picture, but there are 3,500 lights on our tree this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment