Saturday, December 19, 2009

Promotion Test

This morning my 6-year old son had his promotion test in Tang Soo Do (karate). It was a two-hour long test in which they were tested on all forms and at one point had to throw 100 consecutive punches while squatting. He also broke two boards with his fist. He was promoted from white belt to a white belt with gold stripe.

Today I dressed for the newly fallen snow and comfort and is completely out of my comfort zone. I have not been a big fan of hats in the past, but I am soon having shoulder surgery and won't be able to do my hair and am experimenting with hats. While this outfit is not usually my style, I think I like the overall result.

The outfit:
Hat - H&M
Tank, cardigan and scarf - Target
Skirt - B Moss
Leggings and socks (peeking over top of boots) - New York and Company
Motorcycle boots - Kohl's

No comments:

Post a Comment