Monday, September 28, 2009

Finally Fall


According to the calendar, fall began early last week. However, we still had temps in the mid-upper 80s and high humidity. It just didn't feel like fall. Today the sun is shining and the air is clean and crisp. Finally, fall has arrived.
I decided to wear black and brown today. Many people don't like to wear these two neutrals together. Since they are both neutrals, you can wear each with any other color, including each other. I wonder how many people will see me today and wonder if I got dressed in the dark?
The outfit:
Dress - GAP
Earrings - Target
Belt - Target
Brown boots - DSW

2 comments:

  1. love the black and brown! your boots and belt are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally impressed with your style. You have great fashion sense. I am in love with your outfit. Combination of black and brown is just awesome. I just got a pair of similar designed boots from Bealls with a nice discount.

    ReplyDelete