Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Snow Leopard

I am a sucker for animal prints. Python, leopard, zebra - you name it. Done correctly, animal print looks put together and bold. I spotted this skirt when I was in Target over the weekend and knew that I had to have it. The first color that I thought to pair with it was royal purple, but I think it could be paired with many different colors as we head into fall. You have been warned, you will be seeing this skirt alot.

The outfit:

Purple tank and leopard print skirt - Merona
Heels - Shoedazzle (May 2009 selection)
Silver bead necklace - Tiffany & Co.
P.S. It is the 1st of the month, which means it is time to select a new pair of shoes from ShoeDazzle. Yah! I already chose mine. Check back to see them featured in the next few weeks.

3 comments:

  1. i love animal print too. wore an animal print skirt yesterday!

    i ADORE your shoes today. fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love animal print too!!!.....love your skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to soak your panties with my cum

    ReplyDelete