Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Dressing for Comfort

Stacey and Clinton of What Not to Wear hate the word comfortable with respect to clothing, but some there are some days when comfort is necessary. Work has been very stressful lately (as if I am alone here) and the only way I was going to make it through the day was comfortably.

Labels:
Knit dress - Ann Taylor Loft
Tights - Ann Taylor Loft (by the end of the day, the crotch felt like they were at my knees so they ended up in the trash)
Gray boots - Kismet (local boutique)
Snake print cuff - Bitten
Jeweled hair clip - so old, I don't remember

1 comment:

  1. I love the boots! And I also love Kismet's sister store, Pangaea, in Clifton. I drool over the window displays every day as the bus goes by. (And I get into the store at least once a week. It's a sickness.)

    ReplyDelete