Wednesday, February 11, 2009

One foot in front of the other

Last week I wrote that I was envious of Kasmira's studded-navy pumps. My shoes today seem to make others envious. I do have to admit, these shoes are fabulous! Whenever I wear these, both men and women stop me to comment. The two most frequent comments are: 1.) I love your shoes! To which I reply "Thanks!" and if they ask I disclose brand (Nine West) and where I purchased (Endless). The second comment, How do you walk in those?, is generally met with sarcasm. My reply is always "One foot in front of the other."

Labels:
Silk blouse - Worthington
Lace skirt - New York & Company
Silver beaded necklace - Tiffany & Co. (gifted)
Belt - New York & Company
Nude fishnet hose - Vera Wang
Green and Black platform heels - Nine West

No comments:

Post a Comment