Sunday, February 1, 2009

On the fence


This is the outfit that I wore to work on Friday. We are still battling many inches of snow here and I wanted to wear some color. I was on the fence about the shirt/jacket combination that morning, but I was running late and did not have time to pick out something new and change.
After viewing the picture, I am happy with the combination. This is one of my favorite jackets, it is washable suede. I found it on the clearance rack at Target for $9.98 two years ago. At that price who could resist? I also picked up another in baby blue.
Labels:
Jacket - Merona
Silk tank - Ann Taylor Loft
Slacks - The Limited
Brown crocodile heels - Nine West
Since these are the same shoes that I wore on Monday, I am not posting a close-up picture.

2 comments:

  1. That top and jacket make me hopeful for spring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ally:

    Thank you for checking out my page. Hopefully the snow and ice is beginning to melt where you are. Please stop back!

    ReplyDelete