Monday, February 9, 2009

Monday and Tuesday

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I find it difficult to dress this time of year. One day it is 60 degrees outside and the next day it will be 30 degrees. The last two days I have embraced the short-lived warm temperatures, gave my tights a much deserved rest and bared my legs. By the end of the week, I am sure I will be digging out my scarf and gloves again.

Labels:
Sweater vest - New York & Company
Shirt - New York & Company
Skirt - Ann Taylor Loft
Brown crocodile heels - Nine West
Necklace - Liz & Co (JC Penney)


Monday, February 09, 2009


Labels:
Silver jacket - Ann Taylor Loft
Pink T-shirt - Ann Taylor Loft
Pencil skirt - Apt. 9
Pewter boots - Payless
Black and silver beaded bracelet - New York & Company
Silver studded black belt - A.N.A.

1 comment:

  1. I have the hardest time with this crazy weather too. Fortunately I'm hot most of the time (even in the coldest depths of winter) so I can get by with the same stuff in the office year 'round.

    I love that shade of pink on you too - it's so springy!

    ReplyDelete