Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Floral + Stripe

Prior to the Inspiration Calendar I would have been leary combining stripes and a floral print. I think the key to this combination is that both prints not be bold. You could either pair two subtle prints or one bold with one subtle. Since this is my new favorite skirt (did I mention it has pockets), I decided to let it stand out and use the striped button down as an accent.

Striped button-down: New York & Company
Black ruffle cardigan: Kohl's
Skirt: The Limited
Black slingback heels: Jessica Simpson
Necklace: Crafted by me


2 comments:

  1. This skirt is SO CUTE and springy! I love it. I bet it's a great transition piece for the fall too. Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking so beautiful in this spring dress. I love those and would browse New York & Co. for some cute dress.

    ReplyDelete