Friday, May 22, 2009

Frumpy


TGIF! This week has been crazy (hence the lack of posts). I am elated that this is a 3 day weekend.
Unfortunately, I wasn't able to follow Kimberly's Inspiration Calendar (wear one of your guy's shirts) due to several meetings today. Besides, my hubbie wears a men's XL shirt, so I literally would drown in it.
This is one of those outfits that I adore in person, but is not very flattering in pics. The top is silk, so everytime I lift my arms or reach for something it slides out of the waist-band of the skirt.
The outfit:
Silk top - New York & Company
Black pencil skirt and belt - Apt. 9
Pink and red heels - Naughty Monkey
Red and silver bangles - Ann Taylor Loft
Silver "Wonder Woman" cuff - Don't remember??
Red flower ring - Charlotte Russe

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I was Anon who posted the questions asking about how you deal with being a full-time working mom. Thanks for your reply! Now I feel like a wimp...your work days are way longer than mine! I hope someday I will stop feeling guilty because you are right...I think my kids will look at me as a hard worker someday and respect me for it. (Plus I DO enjoy dressing up for work every day, I must admit!) But my kids are still little...2 and 4... I hate missing stuff they do during the day. But a girl's gotta work at least in my case.

    Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting post!! It's looking so nice and cute dress.

    ReplyDelete