Friday, May 1, 2009

Shorter

I am referring to my hair and not my stature. For most of my life, I have had very short hair, but about a year and a half ago, I started to grow it out. The length near my shoulder was getting on my nerves as my hair appeared to have no life. I contemplated going super short (think pixie cut) again, but my hairdresser wouldn't let me. Removing a little length and a lot of weight did the trick. Enough about my hair, onto the clothes...

I finally hit the jackpot at the thrift store. I scored this sparkly shrug and a new dress on Monday. I love the sequins on the sweater, even if sequins may not be appropriate for work. Are sequins work appropriate? I don't care, they are fun!


Labels:
Sequined sweater - thrifted
Navy tee - INC
Turquiose tank and white pants - New York & Company
Necklace - Lia Sophia
Navy bandana heels - Oh Deer!

No comments:

Post a Comment