Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Structured

I found this jacket at Kohl's over the weekend while I was shopping for my kids. I love the structure of it, the cinch tie at the waist and the ruffle detailing at the neck. Kohl's also has this jacket in gray and black, I may have to go back for another.
When I was planning the outfit in my head, I pictured the scarf around my neck. However, the short length of the scarf didn't work with the neckline of the jacket. I wanted a "pop" of color, so I tied the scarf around my wrist.

Labels:
Jacket - Kohl's
White tank (under jacket) and brown capris - Ann Taylor Loft
Blue floral scarf - B Moss (purchased ages ago)
Brown fringe sandals - Madden Girl

1 comment:

  1. Love the jacket!.....the shoes are adorable, i saw them last fall ( i think) and went back to buy them and my size were all gone :(

    ReplyDelete