Friday, April 17, 2009

Classic


There is nothing more classic than a white blouse and a pencil skirt. I received this scarf from Kimberly's etsy shop and it is fabulouls! The main colors (blue, pink, yellow) make it the perfect scarf for spring. For my 1st wearing of the scarf, I thought I would let the scarf stand out by wearing it with a simple white blouse and this light gray skirt.
Labels:
White wrap blouse - Ann Taylor Loft
White cami (underneath blouse) - Apt. 9
Gray pencil skirt - Ann Taylor Loft
Scarf - Kimberly's etsy store
Blue, patent wedges - Franco Sarto
P.S. My son picked out these shoes for me because he knows that blue is my favorite color and that I love shoes. He was 5 years old at the time!

2 comments:

  1. That was you!! I don't always put two and two together with fellow bloggers and etsy customers. Isn't that scarf great - you can do so much with it! As for the navy patent wedges - love them! Neat Navy Shoes are so hard to find.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Scarf is beautiful!...I've bought a few things from her Etsy Store

    ReplyDelete