Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Shoe Candy


Sorry for the lack of posts lately. I was in Denver last week for a conference. I wasn't able to take pictures while I was out. Scroll down for Monday's and Tuesday's pictures (I just now had a chance to post those).

I am happy with today's outfit. I love the ruching in the T-shirt, it makes me look thin. Originally, I was going to wear cream wedges today when I spotted these leopard print peep-toe pumps. With all of the solid colors in the clothing, adding a pattern keeps it interesting. I don't wear these shoes that often; the pattern, platform and heel height are perfect, but they are PAINFUL! After a day at work it feels as if my feet have been in bondage. Oh, the prices we pay to look fabulous!

Labels:
Navy t-shirt: INC
Pink crochet cami: Old Navy
Gray pencil skirt: New York & Company
Necklace: Ann Taylor Loft
Pink, wooden bangle: Bitten
Leopard print, peep-toe pumps: Mossimo

2 comments:

  1. I love to hear that someone else suffers foot pain for fashion. (I had to go buy a pair of shoes at lunch because the ones I was wearing today were awful).

    You had a pair of Naughty Monkeys on a few weeks ago. Are they comfortable? I have a pair and it feels like I am en pointe all day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just jacked off to this pictuyre

    ReplyDelete