Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Carrie

First, let me apologize for being behing on posting. Life and work have been very busy
and I got behind on blogging. I updated my blog with Friday's post through today.
I feel very "Carrie" in this outfit. In fact, the jacket is from the Patricia Fields collection on HSN. Kimberly owns the same jacket, so it must be in good taste. She wore hers belted, though. I tried belting mine, but it seemed as if there was too much fabric on the lower half of my body and I definately don't need to add any more volume there!
I have been on the lookout for a purple sheath dress to pair with the jacket, but I have not been able to find one that I like. It always seems that when I want/need a specific item I have difficulty finding it.
Labels:
Jacket - Patricia Fields for HSN
Black, tank sheath dress - The Limited
Black shooties - Steve Madden
Watch - Xhiliration

3 comments:

  1. Love it with the dress! I plan on doing something similar soon! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty...nice shooties too

    ReplyDelete