Friday, April 24, 2009

Do you see the sun?


Usually I crop my pictures because it is still dark when I take them in the am. Thanks to Daylight Savings Time, the sun is starting to rise before I take my picture in the morning. I will have to start taking my pictures outside.

The temperature is supposed to be in the 80s today. This is my ideal weather. I would be happy living somewhere where it is sunny and in the 80s everyday. Honolulu anyone? If I could live anywhere in the world, I would choose Honolulu, HI. I have been twice and long to return. What's not to love? Upscale retailers, surfing and a huge flea market. Do I think that I would miss winter and snow? Not for one second!
Labels:
Blue and white stripe button-down and Navy cami- New York & Company
Brown trousers - The Limited
Orange bubble gum necklace, cut out belt and watch - Target
Brown croc heels - Nine West


1 comment: