Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Tights...In April?!

My body is still on Mountain Time. I did smile for the picture, but I still look so sleepy. Thankfully, I don't travel again until June and I am able to remain in the Eastern Time Zone. Again today, we are expected to have "winter like" temperatures. Didn't Spring start 2 weeks ago? Since I had to be in clinic today, my legs had to be covered (archaic dress code). I couldn't bring myself to wear trousers two days in a row, so I had to pull out the tights again. I am still "willing" spring temps here with the brightly colored jacket.

Labels:
Cropped jacket, patterned T, and eyelet skirt: Ann Taylor Loft
Tights: Target (I think)
Silver studded, peep-toe heels - Nicole Miller
Watch - Exhiliration
Flower pin - Target



1 comment:

  1. We've had some wacky cold weather here in Louisville too - it's nuts! I've not been able to do tights again...I went with pants.

    ReplyDelete