Monday, April 20, 2009

Better in Person

I was flipping through the January 2009 issue of Glamour again over the weekend for wardrobe inspiration. This was the issue that showcased 100 ways to wear what is in your closet. This outfit is a modification of one highlighted in the magazine.
This in one of those outfits that looks better in person and doesn't really photograph well. I received many compliments thoughout the day, but I am not happy with the overall look in the picture.
It looks as if I am wearing all black, but the skirt is a very dark denim. I do like black, but I am not Morticia Adams.

Labels:
Striped sweater - The Limited
Jacket - Mossimo
Denim pencil skirt - Ann Taylor Loft
Choker necklace and pendant - Lia Sophia
Belt - New York & Company
Boots - Xhiliration

1 comment:

  1. That Glamour issue had great inspiration. Love the look!

    ReplyDelete