Thursday, May 28, 2009

Minnie Pearl


Does anyone remember the show "Hee-Haw"? Yes, I watched it as a kid. Anyway, Minnie Pearl always wore a hat with the price tag dangling from the brim. While I don't have any dangling price tags, I do have a price tag on the inside of these heels. I cannot manage to get it off, so I just left it there. Who sees the inside of my shoes besides me?
Urban safari:
Jacket - Mossimo
Tank (under jacket) - Max Studio
Linen trousers - Banana Republic
Silver choker- Lia Sophia
Pendant on choker - New York & Company (deconstructed from another necklace)
Scarf (woven through long necklace) - TJ Maxx
Long necklace - Target
Black heels with silver studs - Nicole Miller

2 comments:

  1. Don't you just love the scarf/necklace trick!! It makes wearing a scarf so simple.
    As for the price tag in the shoe - I hate that!! Cute safari look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, i have to try the whole scarf and chain trick

    ReplyDelete