Friday, January 9, 2009

Flowery

It is only three weeks old, yet I am already tired of winter. I have had enough of the cold, impending threat of the "white death", and covering limbs. Every year by the beginning of March, I try to will spring here by wearing more bright colors and exposing more flesh. For some reason those feelings have hit earlier this year. Maybe the thought of training (running) outside has me longing for milder temps? Hence the brightly colored sweater and flower pin today. Yes, my legs are bare. Take that Old Man Winter!

Labels:
Brown and white print dress - Merona
Green cardigan sweater - Ann Taylor Loft (it really is an addiction)
Brown, knee-high boots - Impo via DSW
Pink, fabric flower pin - New York & Company
Silver flower necklace - gifted
Silver spoon ring - French Quarter, New Orleans


P.S. I love this ring! The only piece of jewerly I wear more frequently is my wedding ring.

Close-up of ring:





No comments:

Post a Comment