Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Work that Dress Week - Bold Accessories

I love dresses. I haven't always felt this way about dresses, I used to believe they were only to be worn for special occasions (dates, weddings, etc.). How foolish! In the last year, I have started to purchase more and more of them as they are so versatile. Wear them alone, throw a cami under, top it with a jacket...endless possibilities.
Today starts the first "Theme Week" - Work that Dress Week. As the title suggests, I will only be wearing dresses to work this week. This dress is one of my favorites. It is a knit jersey wrap dress. The best part about knit jersey is that you can ball it up, throw it in a bag and it still won't need to be ironed. Since the dress is solid, I paired it with some bold accessories.

Labels:
Red knit jersey dress - Ann Taylor Loft
Blue tank top - Ann Taylor Loft
Silver choker - Lia Sophia
Black and White pendant - New York and Company (this pendant was on another necklace that I didn't like, so I cut it off)
Silver Spoon Ring - New Orleans French Quarter
Nude fishnets - Vera Wang
Zebra stilletos - Steve Madden

A promised close-up picture of the shoes. Aren't they fun?

1 comment:

  1. I love the shoes! I almost bought the exact same pair (but my sad checking account wouldn't let me that day!). They look great with the red dress. Thanks for the close-up shoe shots!

    ReplyDelete