Friday, January 23, 2009

Work that dress - Day 3

This is the dress that I wore on Thursday. Sorry for not posting Wednesday's pic, but I never had a chance to snap one. Since it was in the 40s on Thursday, I felt safe wearing short sleeves in the office.
The pockets on this dress were an unexpected surprise. I tend not to try things on the store so I didn not notice them until I got home. I love the cut and fit of this dress. I wish I would have bought it in black and brown also.
Today I wore two pairs of tights, not for warmth, but so the black ones on top would appear darker.

Labels:
Dress - Merona
Belt - off of another skirt
Hammered silver bracelet - Xhilaration (I think?)
Black patterned tights (on top) - Target
Gray solid tights (underneath) - Hue
Black slingback heels - Jessica Simpson


P.S. I found these shoes on Clearance, but when they rang up they were only $5.00! It was one of those moments when I thought to myself 'hurry, get out of the store before the cashier realizes the mistake".



No comments:

Post a Comment