Monday, January 12, 2009

Overly Critical?

After blogging for one week, I have come to two conclusions 1.) my hair looks better in person than in photographs and 2.) I am dissatisfied with my body. Am I being overly critical or am I not used to seeing myself in photographs? Usually I am the one behind the camera and not in front of it.
This is the first and last time that you will see these tights. When I uncrossed my legs today at work, the zipper of my boot snagged a hole in them. Maybe I can find another pair at Target. I do love the texture and the weight of these.
Labels:
Scarf - Target
Velvet, brocade blazer - Ann Taylor Loft
T-shirt - Merona
Denim skirt - Merona
Black tights - Target
Black Knee High Boots - Target
Silver watch - New York & Company
Earrings - crafted by me ( I will take close-up pictures another day)

No comments:

Post a Comment